There are four ways to get rid of data from the Edit Layer.
- Right click on the edit layer in the layer control tool, and select “Delete features in this layer”.
- You can delete the data one feature at a time like this:
- Make “Edit Layer” the active layer by clicking on the Custom Tab followed by the Radio (round) button next to the “Edit Layer”
- Make the Edit Layer visible by putting a tick in the Edit Layer check (square) box.
- Click on the I Inf button (next to the Pan button)
- Click on the largest polygon displayed in the edit layer on map display. This will highlight it.
- Press the Delete key.
- You can delete all the data by opening QMap\Data\Custom.MDB using Microsoft access, highlighting all the data in the table edit_layer and choose delete off the menu.
You could copy custom.MDB off the install disk, and replace the one on your hard disk drive.