Our online version of Quickmap (Prover), has just been updated to enable NZGD2000 Circuit Coordinates to be displayed on marks.
If you’re not familiar with Prover, here’s a snapshot of some of it’s benefits and how it can be a great accompaniment to Quickmap:
- Prover is an online system that you access from your standard web browser. It’s web-based and can be accessed anywhere from your phone, tablet or PC
- Free pre-300,000 series survey plans (97% available)
- Free post-300,000 series survey plans (~20% available, with more added as time goes on)
- Survey mark and vector data are now available to make it easier for surveyors to access survey information.
- Location services: ability to plot your position on the map on your mobile or tablet, making it easier to locate properties and survey marks when on the move
- View easements on map that are compiled from LINZ data. Data on easements that aren’t even available in title docs, such as pipeline easements. These easements are displayed on a map that takes seconds to load, so you can view these easements quickly and easily
- Learn more…