If you have an installation of the Quickmap Aerial Photos that you can’t uninstall, perform the following steps to uninstall Aerial Photos:
- Click Start and type regedit
- Right click on the Regedit program in the Start Menu and click Run as Administrator
- Navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Quickmap
- Make a note of the location aerial data which is held in the key named DataDir, which is within the Image folder. You’ll need this in a later step.
- Delete the Image folder
- Close the Registry editor
- Delete the folder containing your Aerial photo installation. If you don’t know where this is, it’s the folder you made note of in the previous step
Quickmap Aerial Photos are now uninstalled.
Please like this page: