Quickmap Version 8.2.7154 was released 3-Aug-2019 and includes the following enhancements:
- Reports generated by selecting CTRL/R in Quickmap now display the x and y coordinates in currently selected display output coordinate system. The output coordinate system is set in Quickmap by selecting Tools->Options->Coordinate display off the menu.
- Bearings and Distances can now be included when exporting in DXF format by turning bearings and distances on in Quickmap before selecting Export off the File
- Street names exported in DXF files automatically rotate to follow the road.
- Allow administrators to disable automatic Quickmap software updates – Contact Quickmap to find out how to do this.
- Minor bug fixes:
- Quickmap sometimes locked up when Support Log is selected off the Help
- Using the Info tool on the Local Council layer generated an error.
See whats new in Quickmap version 8 for details of all enhancements.
Quickmap Version 8.2.7154 is freely available for download from http://downloads.quickmap.co.nz/URLDownloadHost/downloads/QmapV8_software
Online Data Updates
Most people now subscribe to our online data update service. There is no additional fee for this service, and we recommend you contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. The service will save you time and money.