This Month sees a new version of Quickmap, Version 8.2.7215, which has the following enhancements:
- Export of DXF format files now include an option to clip features to the map extents.
- A 64bit version of Quickmap was released to allow integration with Headway Systems’ product Valbiz.
- Automatically resize the File -> Export form to display all buttons if windows has been manually changed to use large fonts.
- Include Title and Display Logo as options that can be permanently set in the Print Setup form (File -> Print Setup) when the Set as Default button is clicked.
- Display the number of days remaining when Quickmap is registered.
- A bug was fixed which caused Quickmap to lock up if features are selected by rectangle from the map, and rectangle is rapidly made larger or smaller during the selection process.
See http://www.quickmap.co.nz/quickmap-version-8-release for details of all enhancements.
Quickmap Version 8.2.7215 is freely available for download from http://downloads.quickmap.co.nz/URLDownloadHost/downloads/QmapV8_software
Additional layers such as Building Outlines, Council Zones, land use, and census maps will be made freely available via a download. A ‘Downloads’ menu option will be added to Quickmap to make it easy for you to access and install these downloads.
Addendum: Now available in version 8.3.